Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Life since Sunday...

Has been going along as life usually does. Nothing much to report. We've both been working a lot, and I'm in school everyday. But we still are able to spend a lot of time together. I've been working on getting a lot of our photos uploaded to my laptop so that I can make more albums on facebook and show off how cute we are ;D And also because I'm running out of room on my disc, and I hate to think of deleting any of my pictures. I'm still trying to work out some kinks I'm having with our blog, trying to get pictures where I want them to go, and everything how I want it. I have a feeling it's going to take a while, but it's not like I have anything else to do in the little down time I get.

We've been up at Chris' parent's house a lot the past week, and we both just love being there. They have the best and cutest dogs in the world! They have two border collies, Logan and Leah. I am in love with Logan, but Chris prefers Leah (I think she is a bit of a brat, but he can't get past her cute face, and furry coat). Here are a few pics.

This one is my adorable baby Logan. So handsome, and he has the prettiest blue eyes.Logan is 5 months.

This is the cute puppy Leah. She is around 3 months old.

Here is another of the cuteypie Leah.



This is definitely the cutest picture of Logan, and I'm lucky I was able to snap it; He never sits still!!


Well that is going to be all for me tonight. I'm off to bed!

Night, Keekers

No comments:

Post a Comment