Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pictures...as promised!

So, just like I promised last time, I have some pictures of our apartment for you all! We are so lucky to call this place home! These are just a few, because we are hosting an Airman's spouse for a few days, and therefore could not get a decent picture of our living room! So here they are!
YAY! I was so excited when I opened the fridge, yes the fridge, on Valentine's Day and found this!
 Chris knew exactly what to get me! I absolutely love the Willow Tree figurines, and it makes me so happy to see this everyday.
These are the picture frames we made for Super Sat! So happy with how mine turned out!
Chris was adamant on having a jar of shells! He's so funny sometimes!
Here is our tiny kitchen! Nothing much to talk about here!
 
Love this!
 
The dining room table that we never use!
On top of our book shelf
 
Wall hangings I made for our living room! So easy to do, and so cheap!
And this is the Wildes Wall! I'm hoping to find more W's around, so far I've only been able to find these three!

Well, that's our apartment...or at least that's all you'll get to see of it for now! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment