Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Since no one reads this anyway...

I figure it's safe to announce that I am pregnant!! I am 8 weeks along tomorrow and this is so exciting for us! I have been feeling pretty sick and sooo tired! I had my first prenatal visit on Monday where I saw my dr, had an ultrasound, and they drew SEVEN tubes of blood! It took THREE nurses sticking me FIVE different times to get all of the blood they needed! Small veins run on my moms side of the family so they always have a hard time, but this was just awful! It took almost an hour! So glad it's over, but I'm thinking they will have to draw some more in a few weeks. They called today to tell me about the test results. They were testing for things like HIV, hepatitis, and other yucky things that I obviously don't have but they also checked my progesterone levels, which were low. So now I am taking a prescription progesterone pill every night before bed which is supposed to making me drowsy but I am wide awake! I took it almost two hours ago! So here I am! I think I might just close my eyes and try to sleep, but before I do I will post a few new pics of my pretty pretty princess!

1 comment:

  1. She is GORGEOUS! and congrats! so excited for y;all!

    ReplyDelete