Monday, October 26, 2009

It's been a while...

And everything is topsy turvy! Chris graduates from Basic Training next Thursday and I'm heading out for a road trip on Tuesday to go and see him! His parents are the only other people that will be there, and they are only staying for a day, so Chris and I will have the whole weekend to ourselves! WOO HOO! And then I'm leaving that Monday to come back home D: I know I'll be sad to come home, but I think it will be so much better having seen him, and getting to talk to him on a daily basis, instead of hardly getting to hear from him at all like it is now. It really stinks, and I really feel alone at times, but I know that this will be a blessing to us in the future. I know that we're made for each other, and that there could never be any two more perfect for each other...

No comments:

Post a Comment