Friday, September 25, 2009

No pictures but...

I finally got to talk to Chris! Since I missed that last call, my phone has not left my side, and it finally paid off!! He called last night while I was in Biology. I got to talk to him for about 15 minutes. Unfortunately, what he had to say was not as exciting. He's got Bronchitis, and they say it is turning into Pneumonia. He said they only give each person ONE MINUTE to eat their entire meal, and that they all get treated like dogs D; How depressing is that? He also said that church is really impersonal. He said that after being treated like a robot all week long he wants to be able to feel the personal message that church should bring. But he also said that he reads and prays constantly, and that is what gets him through. And getting letters from home. He says he's made one really good friend that he can lean on, so that's great. And more good news...he gets to call again THIS Saturday, as in TOMORROW!! YEAH! I'm so excited.

Still no new pictures, but just had to share the good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment