Sunday, September 13, 2009

Married Life...

is AWESOME! We are having a blast...or at least we were. Chris left for Air Force basic training this past Monday, so I'm all alone D: But the wedding was amazing, and beautiful and wonderful, and the most wonderful day of my life. I'll post some pictures and then start in a little more on day-to-day life.
One of my favorites! <3 
  
The BEAUTIFUL Nashville, TN Temple where we were SO Blessed to be married for time and all eternity!!

 
Katherine just LOVES getting married! lol
  
Another one of my favorites! 

 
Brothers-in-Law! That's Fabian Zender (Kyrie's Husband), my hub, and my oldest brother Khris!

 
My Family, Kyrie, Fabian, Khris, Fran, Me, Chris, and my mom Pam!

 
My Extended Family(The Jensens) with soem of our ward family, the Flemings, and my actual family! This is everyone that came to the temple to see us be married!

 
  
  
  
I love that bouquet! I made it all by myself...OK OK Kyrie helped me a little ;D
But enough with wedding pictures!
Chris is in Lackland AFB, TX for basic training for the Air Force. He signed up in April and left this past Monday for 2 months! And then after he is finished we will be moving out to Texas. First we will be in San Antonio for 2 months and then we will be moving to Witchita Falls for the next 6 or 7 months I think! But I am so excited to be starting this new chapter in our lives where we are on our own, working and getting things done to support ourselves and live a happy and full life!
That's all I'm going to post for now, it's late! But I promise they will be more frequent than they have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment