Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Rainy Life...

At least that's how it seems. It has rained almost every day since Chris left(except today, oddly enough) and it has been a direct reflection of my mood. I'm not exactly happy when he's away, and not being able to talk to him makes it even worse! I have been getting my hopes up lately that a letter has been on its way, but I have yet to get one. I got something yesterday that he'd sent, but it was only information on his graduation and plane tickets. I was so disapointed! And I really got my hopes up today(i think it had something to do with the sunshine...)that I would have a letter waiting for me in the mailbox, but alas there was only a 'Kids Eat Free' coupon for Cici's Pizza. And it's incredibly depressing to talk about, but Chris got to call home on Sunday night, but my phone was on vibrate and I missed the call. Well actually I missed all 3 calls. He had 3 chances to call and I missed them all! It was absolutely depressing and I cried for hours. And the weather has only added to it. The rain has been unforgiving, and I've mainly stayed indoors. Ont he upside, the school was flooded(temporarily) so I did get to miss a few classes.
According to the information that Chris sent me, his graduation and the events that go with it are scheduled for November 5th through the 8th. I've been keeping a kind countdown in my head, and it's only about 44 days until I get to see him again. That's not entirely comforting, but I guess it's better than 45 days, and it sounds better than when I say it's 6 weeks! I keep writing to him. I usually write once, sometimes twice a day. I can not wait until I get to see him again!!!
I guess that's all for now. I don't really have any new pictures to post, so maybe next time!!

Love, Keekers

No comments:

Post a Comment